Thursday, June 23, 2011

mullet head

047

044

049

I didn't realize this until I saw these pictures that I have a sort of mullet. It wasn't intential and I hope it's not horrible but it is a little funny. I thought Monday was going to be a little cold out so I dusted off my tights and paired them with this {too} short polka dot dress that I've been meaning to wear. Unfortunately, the weather was NOT as expected and I was way too over dressed for the day..well except for in my office where the temperatures make you feel like you're still in December.

Someone asked me about my gym routine and I just wanted to answer it on here in case anyone else was wondering. I do have a gym memebership but these days I've been having a hard time finding the time to go. I try to work out at least 4 times/ week and that includes doing about 4o-45 minutes of cardio and ending with some yoga/stretching, and a few crunches. That's it. Unfortunately I haven't been motivated to do anything else and am just trying to get back to my ideal weight... I focus more on how my clothes fit instead of the number on the scale.



sig5
Outfit:
dress}Zara, via Annie's shop
tights}c/o Welovecolors
shoes}Jeffrey Campbell
tote}c/o Swap.com

19 comments:

  1. That's such a cute combination of polka dots and red! I love it!

    http://faire-la-queue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see a mullet - I see a very chic, layered cut with a fringe that reminds me of my lady crush, Jenny Lewis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see a mullet either, I love your hair like that! I'm always dressed for the wrong weather - it's a Canadian thing...

    XO
    Lenore

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the proportions on the dress! very cute.
    xoxo Charity
    somedreamingtree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. if that's a mullet than that's the best looking mullet i've ever seen then!
    also i think ruche has a dress very similar to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must love mullets, because I think your hair looks slammin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hair's just like that and I don't think I have a mullet--but now I might, sometimes, on "do I look weird? I think everyone's staring at me because they think I look weird" days.

    LOVE those shoes :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. adore this, those red tights are so perfect with that cute little dress

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wish i could get a solid gym routine down but i cant seem to motivate myself to work out unless it is a team sport or a class. 4 times a week is awesome though - way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow you are WAY ahead of me, sister. I count going up the stairs as like my monthly exercise. le sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nah, it's not a mullet. I would know; I've seen quite a few epic ones in my day (and my mom is a hairdresser too haha). I think it looks really cute! And so is your polka dot dress!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the color the tights add to the outfit. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. that dress is adorable! and no mullet :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. not a mullet! and i LOVE your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the red tights to those shoes - this is the best way i've seen them worn so far. And i adore your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We never thought mixing red tights with blue and white polka dots could be such an amazing color combination. You make it work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. yay! thanks for representing the Swapaholics, Mel! I love that dress in you, is it the same one that was going around the DD only in blue?

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails